Thursday, August 5, 2010

Perspective - Lovely



Jayne and Terry know that I was supposed to be the next Danny Kaye. He was loving, endearing, witty, highly skilled, sharp.
I am loving, so whew! I get an A on #1. Witty is tough to judge before your dead. Highly skilled - Yes, mostly in obsolete Arts. Sharp - not like I was.

I spent lunch and tour time with a very long time friend Kathi DeFrancis ( 34+ years), her daughter, Angie DeFrancis, and her son PHEONIX sp? (going on 9). Three generations.  It was lovely.

Kathi introduced us to Billy. It was a nice spin back through the circle of life.

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling you are all three and it is lovely to reminisce with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, when did Kathi go white?
    Everyone else seems to be getting older...
    Great family portrait! -J
    Aside; love the peek at your chair.

    ReplyDelete

Tidings and Salutations: